Renovation, Restoration & General Building
Robert Pool is an established English and French speaking carpenter and builder working in the Charente Maritime area of France and is a registered Artisan du bâtiment.
Since 2002 we have provided general building services throughout the department 17 area of France, gaining a wealth of local knowledge and covering a wide variety of different projects, everything from custom made kitchens and staircases to full property renovations and barn conversions.
Most of our work comes by word of mouth, satisfied customers recommending our services to their friends, but now we think its time to put together a portfolio of our work online.
- Carpentry - Staircases, kitchens and roofing.
- Masonry - Brickwork, block work and stonework.
- Septic tanks (Fosse septic) - Filter beds and pipe work.
- Swimming Pools - All installations and repairs.
- Gardens - Gates, walls, fencing, decking, paving and structures.
- Finishes - Tiling, internal and external decoration.
- Ground works and foundations.
One of the major considerations when buying a holiday home abroad, is being able to find the right tradesmen to carry out any renovations or construction work that may need doing. Many of our clients do not live in France full time, so we keep in regular contact via phone and email and send digital photos whenever possible so they can see the work every step of the way.